DEP is Going Paperless
The Department of Environmental Protection is moving to a paperless format.
To assist DEP in reaching this goal, the Division of Storage Tanks is requesting that ALL documents, with the exception of documents submitted through the ePermitting or OnBase applications, be submitted by email.
Documents should be emailed to Central Office and the appropriate Regional Office. Email addresses are listed below:
- Central Office - email@example.com
- Region 1 (SE) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 2 (NE) - email@example.com
- Region 3 (SC) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 4 (NC) - email@example.com
- Region 5 (SW) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Region 6 (NW) - email@example.com
NOTE: Please be aware that the maximum file size for attachments is 20MB. Additionally, please note that electronic submittal via these email addresses does not guarantee receipt of the document by DEP. It is recommended that email read receipts are used and properly documented.
Do not use these email addresses for submitting a formal Right to Know law request to the department.